04 July 2009

Warning: Obsessive, Doting Mommy Alert!

Yep, I just had to share some of the absolute adorableness of one of my baby boys, who apparently has inherited his mommy's passion for baseball. :) A couple of nights ago, as I was working at my computer and keeping an eye on the Cardinals' game, the Terrible Two were napping next to me when Deuce awakened and began, first, to watch the game and then to participate. Those pictures are shown here. Trey preferred to remain a spectator. :)

By the way, Deuce had an appointment for his booster yesterday. He is up to 3.1 pounds! When he was in my ICU kennel, he weighed in at only 13 ounces, so he has made tremendous progress! :) He's still on Amoxicillin through the weekend, and I had to buy Advantage for six kitties ~ can I get a stimulus package payment, y'think? ~ but I am hoping and praying that we are rounding the corner to better health in my kitty M*A*S*H unit here. :)

Next up: convincing Trey not to poo on the shag carpet!





No comments: