15 July 2009

How offended would you be if someone told you that you look like Hitler?

Apparently there is a huge difference of opinion regarding kitties that have this particular facial phenomenon.

Enough *fans* exist that there is a Web site devoted to these *Kitlers,* as they are called. Cats That Look Like Hitler has the following tease for the site: "Does your cat look like Adolf Hitler? Do you wake up in a cold sweat every night wondering if he's going to up and invade Poland? Does he keep putting his right paw in the air while making a noise that sounds suspiciously like 'Sieg Miaow'? If so, this is the website for you."

Besides photos of qualifying kitties, there are links to Kitlerwear and the Kitler Community ~ as well as a forum for people who love Kitlers.

On the other hand, some people are offended by the whole comparison ~ both in general terms and in kitty terms. For these people ~ and in a sense of fair play ~ the site also offers a forum for the *We Hate Kitlers* faction.

So long as we're talking about *looking* like Hitler and not *acting* like Hitler, I'm not one of the offended kitty people, but you can draw your own conclusions.

However, purrsonally I would be more impressed if the kitty looked like Elvis or my most major-yums man, Dennis Farina. (How happy am I that I had a good excuse for including his picture in my blog!)

2 comments:

Emmie Jean said...

Why does it *not* surprise me to see Dennis on this blog??? :))))

Vikki L. Jeanne Cleveland said...

He's definitely a Yum Baby! I'd come out of dating retirement for HIM!