16 June 2007


We have some changes going on. Wade turned up missing somehow ~ the last time I saw him was Thursday morning. And as of Friday evening evening Dawson was gone, too, and Prissy was nowhere around.

I am not THAT surprised about Dawson because lately he had been following Prissy every time she left the yard, but I am surprised about Wader because he was such a scaredy-cat about everything.

As you probably expect, Neighbor Elly and I are worried sick about both of the kittens ~ not so much Prissy because she is an experienced child of the streets, and she had been gone more and more lately.

I'm guessing that Willow had been alone the bigger part of Friday because when I checked into the shed after a workshop in Carlyle and then again after supper, she was very happy to see me. I just couldn't leave her alone in the shed overnight ~ especially with such mysteries connected to Wade's and Dawson's disappearances ~ so I brought her inside. My Fuzzy 4 are *NOT* happy about it ~ lots of growling and hissing, but I am praying they adjust soon.

Willow has done a lot of exploring and a lot of playing. She just ignores her siblings' lack of hospitality. :) She has been littering and eating just fine ~ and she loves to cuddle and purr. :) It looks like my Fuzzy 4 have become my Fuzzy 5 unless Dawson and Prissy show up? Just what I needed, huh? I asked the Lord to give me a sign if I was supposed to bring Willow inside, but I surely didn't want to sacrifice Wade and Dawson for the sign. :((((

There were still no sign of Prissy or Dawson or Wade this morning ~ and breakfast was one of the prime times to see them all. Prissy was *always* here for breakfast, and the kittens were all active and playing at that time of the morning. Some kitty *was* in the shed last night because I had left a little canned kitty food, and it was gone, and the litter had been used ~ not by a kitten though because the clump was bigger. We are keeping our eyes open, and today we even drove up and down streets in the neighborhood to see if we saw any of the missing kitties. Neighbor Florence and her kids and grandkids are on alert, too, and we even checked into animal control to see whether ours had been picked up, but no. I surely *thought* I had made them a comfy home, so we are hoping and praying that someone somewhere took them inside and is spoiling them outrageously?

The latest development is this: I have gender identity issues! Now that *Willow* is inside and I was able to get a good look at *her* beneath some decent lighting, methinks my Willow is really a Woody. :) I'll get confirmation Tuesday when he/she has his/her first vet appointment. However, I just looked at some pictures online, I am pretty darn sure I tried to make my little boy into a little girl. :)

Update on the Tribute card issue: They refused to talk to CapitalOne, citing third-party privacy issues. So CapitalOne sent me copies of the cancelled check. I will go on record now as stating that I sent TWO letters with appropriate enclosures and sent TWO faxes with the same attachments to Tribute on Thursday and Friday, and that money better be in my account SOON! GGGRRRR!

No comments: