19 June 2007


Ta-da! Tribute has credited my account for the CapOne check! Yippee! I checked in first thing this morning, and then cut up my Tribute card, wrote them a letter telling them to close my account and why, and sent the card and letter on their way this afternoon! :) Even now I think Tribute might be trying to pull something because the money wasn't posted until *TODAY,* but the date given for the posting is May 24, the day before they cashed the check. Hmmm... But I won't make an issue of it ~ I just want to be done with these people!

And Woody had his first vet appointment this afternoon. Dr. Britt confirmed that he is a little boy. :) He didn't like being in the carrier at all, but he was so good at the vet even though we had to wait for a while.

He weighs a big two and a half pounds ~ he needs to be at five for his little operations. I asked Dr. Britt about Soft Paws, and she says they are worthless and come off after just a couple of days. So Woody got his toesies clipped today and will again when he has his booster on the 11th ~ and we'll see what his weight is then for declawing and neutering.

His itching was indeed fleas, so I had to buy Frontline for Joey and the girls. Woody got Advantage this time since he's so small, but on the 11th he will get Frontlined. I will need to Frontline Joey and the girls again, too, in about six weeks. Dr. Britt says Frontline lasts a lot longer than Advantage. He was dewormed, too, and got his shot ~ which took *three* sticks. I wasn't happy about that, but Dr. Britt said he has really thick skin, so the first stick was a problem, and then some off it spilled on the second, and she had to give him a third to make up the spilled amount. He didn't even peep ~ but for one who hates the crate, he was surely happy to get back in it ~ and even happier to get home.

I had no trouble Frontlining Joey, Melanie, and Chelsie, but Elly Fae put up such a fight that I had to call Neighbor Elly over to administer the Frontline while I held Elly Fae. Even then it was like World War III, and I was just sure Elly Fae would be mad at me for days ~ but an hour later she was wanting some cuddles. :)

My precious little boy is already costing me some big bucks ~ but he's worth it. :)

No comments: