02 August 2009

I want to introduce you to Nora, the piano-playing kitty. Nora has mew-sic in her heart and an orchestra to accompany her. :) Move over, Susan Boyles, because Nora has become a You Tube sensation, too, with over 2.5 million fans tuning in. So kick back and listen to Nora's Cat-certo! Okay, so maybe she isn't Vladimir Horowitz, but she can play better than I can! :) And all this time I thought kitties preferred *strings*??? :) Janet, maybe she can join you and John some time for a piano party? :) [The downloadable photo I found is apparently one of Nora in her more formative years. You can find links to two of Nora's earlier videos at this same Web page.]

Speaking of formative years, my baby boys are famous now. Deuce and Trey were just chosen to be Kitties of the Week in the EdHat Santa Barbara e-zine! Their favorite bubby, Joey, was a Kitty of the Week himself for Halloween 2006. :) Thanks to their Auntie Em for sharing the e-mail and link with me! :)

No comments: