12 August 2009

I have only a *Kitty Bit* for you today. With school starting in one week, I have many, many things needing my attention right now. However, I wanted to pass along news about Walgreens' Prescription Savings Club, which will provide *significant savings* for you and your family when you buy prescription medications. I am mentioning it here because Walgreens includes *PETS* in your family. :) Lots of kitty kisses to Walgreens!

Please note that this is a club, not an insurance. Here is more information from Walgreens:

If you live in the United States or Puerto Rico and are not enrolled in a publicly funded health care program, such as Medicare, Medicaid or TRICARE, you are eligible for the Prescription Savings Club. Children under the age of 18 can be enrolled by a parent or guardian.

Enrollment for an individual is $20 per year or $35 for an entire family. Family enrollment includes spouse, dependents under the age of 23 and pets. Additional adult family members living in the same household, such as a parent or grandparent, will be issued their own card at the individual rate.


In this program, some meds are as little as $12 for a 90-day supply, so membership could be a good investment for you. Check it out! :)

[My thanks to my friend Emmie for giving me a heads-up about this program!]

No comments: