22 March 2007

I am *SO* ready for spring ~ so my good friend Melinda sent me this adorable spring kitty picture to use on my desktop at school. This is definitely my favorite time of year! My lilacs will be blooming soon ~ baseball season will be starting soon ~ and all will be mostly right with the world ~ as soon as I can walk properly! :)

Another sign of spring: methinks one of the stray kitties my neighbor and I feed is *in the family way.* Although I would love kittens, Elly and I are over-extended on kitty feeding now. I had *The Talk* with all the little-girl strays, but something tells me they didn't listen too well! Anyone out there need a kitten???

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi Vikki,

John is the "cat person" in our house. But I've converted him into a Westie AND cat person...and as you suggested in your comment on Lord Celery, we can't wait to get settled enough to start looking for Westie breeders in the area! MAYBE a cat, too, someday?

I think cats are beautiful and fascinating..but perhaps they are a bit too mysterious for me. I like head-strong, intelligent terriers. But I wouldn't rule out a combination of both, if we can make the circumstances work!

Sorry about your foot, too...you feel better soon!

Janet