01 October 2006





Working for a living can surely get in the way of some other kinds of activities ~ like posting in a blog. This school year has been too much with me, with hectic, stressful days and wall-to-wall homework each night. My heel continues to be a problem, too. Wednesday I got another cortisone shot, but there were no magical results this time. The dose was bigger ~ the shot itself hurt like heck ~ and since then my whole leg has ached. I still await the magic. :)

In the meantime, I will share more pictures of my fuzzy four just because they make me smile. In fact, when I was having a particularly bad day and really missing my mama, I lay on my bed and cried ~ and Joey put his paws around my neck and licked my face. Who wouldn't be cheered up by that kind of love! :)

No comments: