13 September 2009

Here's a bonus post for you for this week because I wanted to share.

My little Deuce has an attraction to toilet paper. I spent a lot of time rerolling salvageable toilet paper and cleaning up toilet paper that he and Trey had dragged and shredded throughout the house ~ making the place look like snow had fallen indoors ~ not to mention making the boys look as if they were foaming at their mouths with the shredded TP there. Deuce was definitely the TP unroller in these cases, but Trey happily joined in the fun when the TP hit the floor.

I thought I was so clever when I installed another TP holder ~ this one higher up, out of the reach and sight of my little guy because I hang my robe over it.

So *NOW* what does he do? On three different occasions ~ so far ~ today, I have seen him with a Puff in his mouth. He is pilfering my pop-up Puffs by snatching them right from the box.

Oh for the good ol' days when he was too small to jump up onto my desk! :)

[Photo courtesy of Itchmo News for Dogs & Cats.]

No comments: